It's been a while since I've had a WIP post, so let's get caught up, shall we?
I'm currently working on the January 2014 Heroines club first shipment kit, and busily filling boxes for two new-to-me wholesale customers (more news on that when the yarns ship).
On the knitting front:
- I finished up the handspun sweater except for the front button bands. The pattern is written and off to my tech editor for review. That'll go in the mail early next wek.
- I'm somewhere between one-third and one-half finished the handspun wrap that's also due at the end of the month. This is my primary project right now and I'm trying to get several hours of knit-time a day in on it.
- Legendary Knits projects continue to get checked off the list:
- Both shawls are DONE! (Thank you, Toby!)
- Men's sweater is DONE! (Thank you, Wendy!)
- Socks have been started (thanks, Susan!), as have the mitts.
- Women's sweater #1 is done up to the waist shaping and sleeves have been started. (Thank you, Andi!)
- Women's sweater #2 is done up to the armhole shaping and sleeves are done up to the armholes.
- And finally, I am about a third done the large cowl/wrap stranded knitting piece.
Would you like a preview?
Finally, I've got all the shoot details lined up for January 19th - my models are on board, the other staging pieces (like the skirt and boots) are done and I've picked out some jewelry. We're going to be shooting at the Grapevine Botanical Gardens outside Dallas/Fort Worth and I'm getting really excited about seeing this collection all gussied up!
Stay knitting, my friends......